Tuesday, April 24, 2018


Project Two- Précis

            For my project two topic I have chosen the idea of Creating Reasons to Live. In order to execute this idea, I plan on making a video compilation of reasons why I live/love my life and why everyone should seek out the positivity in their life as well. Hopefully by creating an uplifting vibe, I will inspire others to be kind and to continue the trend of showing others why they should live, why they matter, and why they are lucky to be here.

            My video will have a couple of different songs playing in the background while I show slide shows of pictures of me, my friends, my family, other families, and other things I like and/or find important/of value to my life and others. It will hopefully (fingers crossed) work out that I am able to transition back and forth between photos and videos; I just have to figure out the technology I will make it with first.

            The video is a spin-off of Drake’s God’s Plan; his kindness and creativity sparked an abundance of my own. To make the video I will use my iPhone and special effects on it through editing technology. I will write a three page descriptive account of how and what I did for my video, My intentions are to spread happiness and spark a chain reaction of kindness and appreciation for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment