Thursday, April 26, 2018

Introduction 

       Hello, My name is Surena Urban. I am freshman at Delta college. My major is pre-med and my current plan is to receive my prerequisites from Delta and then transfer to another university to receive a Bachelor degree in Biomedical Sciences. My long-term career goal is to become either a geneticist or a genetic counselor. I have also taken an interest in the human body and absolutely love biology, anatomy and physiology, and genetics. I had a younger sister who passed from a rare genetic disease; she sparked a desire in me to help others who have gone through similar situations. 
       I am creating this blog because it is a requirement for my honors colloquy class. The reason I am taking this class is because it is a requirement for the honors program at Delta College. 

No comments:

Post a Comment